As we like to warmly thank our satisfied customers, we invite you to have a look at Josephine's photo shoot from late August 2020. Two of our loyal clients, Annelle and Agnès, accepted to pose for our fashion blog and deliver us their impressions.
Formerly reserved for offerings to gods and some privileged people in the ancient times, today the wearing of silk still strikes with wonder. Silk is elegance, however, it is not so common to dress in silk.
How does the “digital measuring” process work? We require you follow the steps below:
1. Get digitally measured
2. Confirm the digital measurements
To take your measurements:
- Make sure that the connection signal power level is high
- Click CONTINUE
Step 1 Get digitally measured: Enter your height
After entering your height, click CONTINUE.
Height entry in cm
Text bottom step 2
Step 2: Confirm the digital measurements
Now, you are digitally measured with a 98% accuracy! To confirm your digital measurements:
1. Take yourself your chest, waist and low hips measurements or ask someone to help you
2. Compare your results with the digital measurements in cm below
3. If all discrepancies are in the range -2cm/+2cm, please click "CONFIRM" to save your measurements
Otherwise, please redo the process by clicking "BACK" to upload new photos. Tips: Read the documentation on How to measure yourself with a measuring tape
Are you sure you want to leave?
You have added a product to your cart. Are you sure you want to leave this page?