If you receive an order in a damaged condition (packaging and/or product) and/or with a discrepancy in the number of products delivered, you should follow the steps below:
- Open a ticket in the Client Service section within 7 days of receiving the order
- Describe which item is missing
- After notifying in writing on the courier’s delivery documents, send us a copy of these documents because we reserve the right to deny any claim in circumstances where you do not send us these documents
- We will contact you within the next two working days to guide you through the process
- If confirmed, we will place a new order and ship within the standard delivery times
If you receive an order and your garment does not fit, our Perfect Fit Guarantee may apply. In such a case, you should follow the steps below:
- The request must be made within 7 days of receiving the garment
- You should include some pictures of the item, along with a short description of all discrepancies/adjustments to be made to your garment so that we may update your profile and process your request.
- Keep the undesired product unworn and unused, with all its labels on it because we reserve the right to deny any claim in circumstances where the item is not in perfect condition or does not have all its labels on it
ii. We will contact you within the next two working days to guide you through the process
iii. If your garment requires fit adjustments, with our agreement, ask your local tailor to fix it and send us their invoice; we will cover your product alterations up to USD 34 for local tailoring under your responsibility; or
iv. If the garment requires other adjustments and your local tailor cannot fix it, with our agreement, send the garment back to us
- After shipping back the item, please send us a picture of the postage bill and we will refund your postage cost up to USD 42.
- Our factory quality control will inspect the garment, take care of the tailoring for you and ship back within the standard delivery times; in rare cases, we will produce a new garment similar to the original one based on your new measurements, and ship within the standard delivery times, or refund 100% of the order.
- Your garment may be unable to be remade due to fabric out of stock. In such a case, you may be asked to choose an alternative fabric for your new garment.
Alterations to previously approved garments will not be covered under this Perfect Fit Guarantee.